Interview of STATURE’s Innovative Interview Techniques Workshop helps you learn how to quietly control the interview and ensure that you paint a picture of knowledge and success as you position yourself as the right candidate.
Topics in the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- How to avoid commonly made mistakes in a job interview
- Make first impressions that set the tone of the entire interview
- Change your posture to subliminally affect your interviewer
- Make power statements to get an interviewer’s attention
- Effectively present the depth of your knowledge of the company
- Learn to answer the questions behind the questions.
- Ask questions to quietly control the direction of the interview
- Segue in to your accomplishments (accomplishments taught in our EIP Workshop)
- Address the salary issue and respond to questions about salary and benefits
- Recognize buying signs and how to respond to them
- Close the interview and properly follow-up
Purchasing this workshop allows you 30 days access to the material provided from one (1) IP address. To maximize effective use of this information for job seeking/interview preparation we encourage you to be prepared to pause the video and take notes as necessary. This is an instructional video designed to educate you in the areas of effective career search techniques. It, in no way, guarantees you gainful employment or job interviews.